Jasmine Cole

"That Kid On Rollers" - Model: Jasmine Cole - Styling/Photographer: Briahna Patterson 

Name: Jasmine Cole
Age: 15
Height: 5'5 ft
Ethnicity: New Zealand European

In your eyes, is modelling a passion or a hobby? A passion for sure! It's what I love most.
What is the best modelling job you have been offered so far?
Being a part of the
TONI & GUY hair show was wicked! Had such a great time and walked away with a fresh hair do!
What’s an unforgettable modelling job you have experienced?
Definitely my shoot with photographer
Briahna Patterson! It was an '80's roller-skate' styled shoot and I had an unbelievably hard time getting around on those things. Scary but hilarious!
What is your dream modelling destination?
New York City all the way! It’s the fashion capital of the world. Full of opportunities.
What is your dream modelling job?
To either model at a
Victoria’s Secret Show or a DSQUARED2 Show.
If full time modelling isn't your thing, what else would you like to do?
IT IS MY THING. But if not I’d like to possibly create a fashion brand of my own in the future.
Do you have a job as well as modelling?
No - I’m a lazy ass but I’m on the look out!
What style of modelling would you like to concentrate on? E.g. portrait, catwalk, editorial.
Ooh catwalk! Love to strut my stuff in expensive clothing I’ll never be able to afford and checking out all the outfits!
Why is modelling important to you?
It’s something I’ve been interested in and wanted to do from a very young age.
What are the highs and lows of modelling in your eyes?
Highs: All the lovely people you meet and make friends with, you get access to the best make up, clothes and shoes, enjoyable and can be a money maker!
Lows: The pressure to be 'perfect' and I don't get to sleep in some days
When you are modelling are you just as proud of who you are on stage as well as off stage?
Yea I guess. I mean I've done what I would consider a 'shitty job' before and I was kind of disappointed but I'm always proud of the fact that I get offered opportunities a lot of people don't.
Do you have a nick name or a stage name when it comes to modelling? Jaz. Keeping it real and simple!
Best recommended photographer you have worked with? What stands out about their work?
Briahna Patterson, I adore vintage/old school styles and she brings that out in her photos. She gets shots from all angles and is very comfortable to work with. I love her and her photography!
Does your mother agency really represent who you are?
Yes my agency couldn't be better. I often am lucky enough to choose shoot styles and this shows what kind of person I am by choosing themes which interest me.
If you were given the choice to be signed to a top agency, who would it be?
Next Management!
What is your opinion on the modelling world? Is it a fake environment?
The modelling world for me is not fake because I stay as far away from the fake stuff as possible. There is a lot out there I need to be cautious about though like fake agencies, dodgy photographers and being ripped off!
How do you take criticism?
If it comes from someone’s opinion I care about I will probably be a little offended otherwise whoever it is they can kiss my ass!
Do you have a secret talent that you are willing to expose?
Speed eating Mc Donald’s is what I do best. I could probably eat 5 cheeseburgers in under 2 minutes.
Who is your all-time favourite model?
Kate moss - She still knows how to rock it even though she's like 40 now.
Is your favourite model an inspiration to your modelling life? Why? Not really I like to just do my own thing but I have respect for what she's achieved and she's just so hot.
Is there anything you wouldn't do for modelling? Pose nude because it’s so far from lady like at my age. Some nude photos can have a really beautiful appeal to them though so maybe in the future but definitely not until I’m 18 and over!
What did you get up to these holidays?
I've been eating heaps of snacks and playing video games with my boyfriend. I've been meaning to get to the beach but the weather has been so crap
What was your favourite present you received this past Christmas? I went on a mad shopping spree for Christmas!!! Yay!
What’s your New Year resolution?
To move forward in my modelling career and do my best at the MISS TEEN 2014 pageant.

SEE MORE PHOTO'S OF JASMINE HERE - "That Kid On Rollers"

"That Kid On Rollers" - Model: Jasmine Cole - Styling/Photographer: Briahna Patterson

"That Kid On Rollers" - Model: Jasmine Cole - Styling/Photographer: Briahna Patterson

"That Kid On Rollers" - Model: Jasmine Cole - Styling/Photographer: Briahna Patterson

"That Kid On Rollers" - Model: Jasmine Cole - Styling/Photographer: Briahna Patterson

"That Kid On Rollers" - Model: Jasmine Cole - Styling/Photographer: Briahna Patterson

"That Kid On Rollers" - Model: Jasmine Cole - Styling/Photographer: Briahna Patterson




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

✿ C o n t a c t ✿

briahna.patterson@live.com

✿ F a c e b o o k ✿

✿ I n s t a g r a m ✿