A Weet-Bix Smoothie to Start the Morning!

My Morning Dose of Nutrition (for all those fit freaks that wanted to know!) 


I remember most mornings I used to wake up unprepared for breakfast. I began missing the most important meal of the day due to the fact of thinking about having to make it when you are half asleep at 6.00 am in the morning - Not fun! After realizing that my enthusiasm towards school and work was lacking, I needed to find a way to be prepare myself for breakfast in the mornings! I am now a little fan of Weet-Bix Smoothies! - Full of fiber, calcium, protein and fruity flavor, it is a great dietary recipe for everyone! 

Now, you probably think there is a bit of a process having measure and cut up fruits in the morning - here is a tip - Buy a bunch of fruit and chop them up into separate plastic bags and freeze them for the following days/weeks! All you need to do then is pour the milk and protein and you are sorted for a refreshing morning! 

Recipe:
1 cup Sanitarium So Good Lite Milk or Trim Milk 
1 scoop of protein powder (for those gym junkies like me!) 
1 Sanitarium Weet-Bix 
1 chopped banana or kiwifruit (any fruit you would like) 
½ cup frozen berries 

Method: 
Blend all the goodness together and serve! Delicious!

For extra goodness, I personally add a raw egg for that extra natural protein, and sometimes sprinkling muesli over the top for a new textured feeling, it adds a bit of flair to the finish!

Enjoy your flavorsome morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

✿ C o n t a c t ✿

briahna.patterson@live.com

✿ F a c e b o o k ✿

✿ I n s t a g r a m ✿